Monday, September 10, 2012

Within the Shadows Paperback



What you've been waiting for. The PAPERBACK edition is here. Go pre-order your copy TODAY: 


Vamptasy Publishing


One Reviewer Said:

"I am going to do something I hate doing; I am going to mention another book in relation to this one. Do you know Twilight? Did you like it? Did you hate it? If you hated it, you will probably love this. If you loved it, again you will love this.
If you do not know Twilight, then I .... Well then I rest my case!
This book is nothing like Twilight, it has Vampires and it has good and evil. But these Vampires are not nice, they do not sparkle and they do not play games.
I felt horrible for the main character; she was forced into a life she would never have wished for. I have to so, at stages I felt overwhelmed by the amount of strife she had to cope with.
It is not suitable for YA, it has explicit scenes and this should be taken into account. This is one facet that I am sure will attract a new readership base.
I loved the fact that these vampires are evil. That they use, abuse and have agenda's as dark as midnight. I felt so bad for the main character though, that I will have to give this book a 4 * review. Her life was a torture and I can only hope her future will be better. All this said, go get this book. It is well worth the read.
WaAr
Oh, and I love the cover!" Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment